The Roksan K2 Loudspeaker is designed to perform. Its custom designed woofer and its dedicated ribbon tweeter encased in an aesthetically beautiful and solidly built piano lacquered cabinet provide a musical, dynamic and detailed 3-dimensional soundstage; expected only of much larger high-end loudspeakers.
The K2 woofer is custom designed to ensure an extended and accurate bass performance from a relatively small cabinet. The dedicated ribbon tweeter provides an open, fast high frequency with clarity, extension and accuracy. Seamless integration of the woofer and the tweeter ensure a delicate, full and powerful presentation of the music.
Features include high quality gold-plated woofer and tweeter binding terminals to allow bi-wiring.
- Custom designed high-performance treated & coated paper woofer
- 130mm woofer deals easily with high power handling
- Cast woofer chassis for extra rigidity
- High tolerance dedicated ribbon tweeter
- Tweeter dispersion damping foam
- High quality, internally-braced double cavity 15mm MDF cabinet
- 2oz copper, double sided high quality cross-over PCB
- Large, low impedance air core cross-over coils
- High tolerance metalised polyester cross-over capacitors
- High quality, gold plated speaker binding terminals
- Bi-Wirable configuration
- Fire retardant, high-absorption internal acoustic damping foam
- Two high-quality finishes
- Tolerance matched compensation circuit components
To hear the incredible sound of the K2 Speakers - contact us to arrange a demonstration today.