Being the first member of van den Hul’s state-of-the-art FUSION SERIES of audio interconnects and loudspeaker cables, The Integration Hybrid is a triple-shielded, quadruple-core audio interconnect suitable for both balanced and unbalanced use.
Having integrated all of their experience, knowledge and technology into this first “FUSION SERIES” cable, van den Hul thought it seemed quite logical to call it: “The Integration Hybrid”.
As with all products under the FUSION SERIES title, The Integration Hybrid combines the highly advanced FUSION conductor material with Linear Structured Carbon® technology.
The Integration Hybrid’s design is based on the world-wide highly acclaimed D-102 III HYBRID.
In The Integration Hybrid the two-stranded metal cores have been replaced by four-stranded “Fusion Technology” conductors in a so-called ‘star quad’ configuration.
For the rest all excellent qualities have been maintained, like the applied hybrid technology (where the conductors are embedded in a conductive layer containing our Linear Structured Carbon®) and the very effective triple layered shielding. And of course its gold coloured jacket is made of HULLIFLEX®.
The Integration Hybrid’s audiophile properties are very close to other premium cables like The Second and MC-Gold Hybrid. There is no sign of any sonic harshness or lack of definition.
Compared to any regular metal cable the highest musical resolution possible has now been achieved!
- Next to its regular application in audio systems The Integration Hybrid is perfectly suited for all-round use as a musical instrument or microphone cable.
- The cable exhibits an extremely pure and natural sound.
- The cable’s low parasitic capacitance presents a low load to the signal source so long runs can be used.
- The cable’s internal star quad configuration and its triple shielding render it highly immune to noise.
- The cable is mechanically very robust: Its “Fusion Technology” conductors are strong and are much less susceptible to breakage due to frequent bending than the standard found copper. Its rugged and hardwearing HULLIFLEX ® jacket furthermore forms an excellent protection.
Triple screened quadruple core / star quad (Balanced)
FUSION TECHNOLOGY: amorphous Cu/Zn/Ag alloy + HYBRID: Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s)
Design Purpose/Application Area(s)
Balanced and unbalanced audio interconnect; Microphone and musical instrument cable
Eff. Conductor Ø / Eq. AWG No. / Strands
Cores: 0.16 mm² / Cores: ~AWG 25 / Cores: 7; Screen: 180
External Diameter / Dimensions
Resistance 20 °C / 68 °F
Cores: 0.43 Ohm/m.; Screen: 0.62 Ohm/100 m.
86 pF/m. (in balanced star quad mode)
~110 Ohm (in balanced star quad mode); Allows AES-EBU standard digital audio transmission
Insulation / Dielectric Strength / Test Voltage
Cores: PE foam; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® / 300 Vrms min.
Connector Types Suitable
VDH RCA type C – 8.0; Neutrik XLR; Neutrik 1/4″ (6.3 mm.) Jack/Phone plug.
Stereo pair packed with RCA (unbalanced) connectors are available in 0.8m and 1.0m standard length.
Other lengths and XLR terminations are available, special order only.
Jacket Colours Available